Marketing & Operations Coordinator
Who we are:
DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS is a full-service real estate development firm bringing extensive expertise to healthcare providers looking to solve unique real estate needs. We acquire, develop, manage, lease, invest and sell real estate assets. While our primary focus is ground-up facilities for healthcare operators, we also work with mixed-use campuses, universities, and research parks. Visit dsfocus.com to learn more.
LEMOINE company provides a full suite of services, from Infrastructure to Vertical Building Construction, Disaster Response and Recovery, and comprehensive Project and Program Services, all with one call. LEMOINE Program Services Group, based in Birmingham, AL, is a team of accomplished industry professionals providing leadership and management that ensures certainty of outcome relative to the entire design and construction process, from site selection to move-in. Visit 1lemoine.com to learn more.
Collectively, we are two firms that dynamically provide real estate and construction industry services as project owners, developers, managers and advisors for custom ground-up commercial and institutional buildings. Our clients are typically for- and non-profit healthcare operators, hospitals, municipalities, universities, research parks, economic development drives and other real estate stakeholders.
Who you are:
You love variety in your work and when every day is different from the next. You’re a people person, a relationship builder and see working alongside some of the best real estate developers and construction industry insiders, along with their clients, as your ideal next role.
You’ll support a dual firm approach for Development Solutions & Lemoine Program Services and provide support to the combined business development and marketing efforts, client services, and consultant-relations efforts. You will manage the internal processes related to planned business development efforts, the client database (Salesforce & Cossential), and the overall coordination of marketing and client service activity.
You will perform a variety of activities supporting the team-based approach to meet the marketing and research needs of the firm. You’ll tackle projects of varying size and complexity both locally and out of market.
Are you looking to expand your stellar skills to make a difference for clients, consultants and teammates? Look no further.
What you bring:
- A minimum of one year in operations / sales / marketing or a related field
- BA or BS Degree from an accredited college or university
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office suite of products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Capacity to write and generate content with strong editing and proofreading skills with an emphasis on business writing and an understanding of how to articulate overall value
- Willingness to travel (required)
- Tolerance for ambiguity. (We’re start-up firms)
- Ability to represent both firms as a front-of-house team member
- Ability to organize events for both internal office functions and external client presentations
- Ability to coordinate travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries for team members
- Ability to maintain the day-to-day administrative operations of the office, including the maintenance of office supplies inventory, troubleshooting office equipment errors, and organizing vendors when necessary
- You maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Ability to shift priorities and deliver projects on a timely basis
- Excellent oral communications skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines in an organized manner
- Excellent time management skills and ability to interface with all levels of client, prospect and consultant services
- A strong work ethic
- Self-starter with the ability to anticipate needs and next steps without prompting
- Ability to work independently
Bonus skills and experience:
- Proficiency with industry-specific software; i.e. Salesforce and / or Cossential
- Experience in the Architectural, Engineering, Construction and / or Commercial real estate industry preferred, but not required
- Early-to-intermediate proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat is preferred, but not required
- Technically capable, with desire to improve processes
- Experience with project management software
- Background in data analysis
What success looks like:
- You provide marketing, business development and operational support to dual firms
- You will act as a liaison to coordinate schedules, route correspondence, and improve collaboration between the two firms
- You will be point of contact for client and consultant calls inclusive of setup, presentation organization, maintenance, call notes and follow up
- You regularly update and maintain internal client database (i.e. Salesforce) and tracking efforts
- You will assist in the development of marketing and business development materials for varied initiatives, including drafting messaging and presentation materials, creating thought leadership positioning, and creating a standardized process for Development Solutions participation in public-facing events
- You will create communications assets, such as magazine articles, marketing materials, promotions, web materials, social media posts etc. related to assigned programs
"*" indicates required fields